With all the talk about elections, we know you will not forget to cast your votes for your 2017 Board of Directors. By now, everyone should have an email from Survey Monkey with a link to this year’s ballot. We currently only have 38 responses, so please be sure to cast your vote before November 4th. Those without email addresses can cast a paper vote at the Chapter meeting on November 5th.
It’s time for the State H.O.G. Rally! See below for a special message from Crusher…
Message from Road Captain Mark ‘Crusher’ Miller
This coming weekend is the H.O.G. State Rally, and I really love rallies! The cool events, riding, vendors, and Chapter camaraderie are incredibly motivating! To support my love of the rally, I have the following information to share that I hope you all find helpful
Crusher’s Ride to the Rally on Friday, October 28th
- Please click this link to SIGN UPfor the ride to the rally
- Kickstands up at 10am / Ride Briefing at 9:45am from Tampa HD
- Lunch at Uncle Kenny’s BBQ in Clermont ( unclekennysbbq.com )
- ETA at Hilton Garden Inn for registration 3:30pm
- After registration – Ride to Residence Inn for those staying
Crusher’s Return Ride on Sunday, October 30th
- Please click this link to SIGN UP for the return ride from the rally
- Kickstands up at 8am / Ride Briefing at 7:45am from Residence Inn, Lakeland
- Breakfast at Fred’s Market in Plant City ( fredsmarket.com )
- Returning to Tampa HD to continue our fun weekend with the ‘Harley-ween’ Party at the dealership!
If you would like to receive random texts from me (Crusher) letting you know what those who dare hang with me are up to, please email me at email@example.com with your mobile info. Since I love the rallies so much, there is a pretty high likelihood that we will be chilling somewhere both Friday and Saturday nights of the rally after the festivities….wouldn’t you want to hang with us! There just might be adult beverages!!!
The Ladies of Harley will be collecting donations for the North Carolina HOG – Hurricane Relief at our Chapter meeting on November 5th. Please let your friends and family know as this is a great cause. Many families are in needs and every bit helps. If you have any questions, please contact Geri Ford at 813.600.8473 or Gerigo63@gmail.com. We look forward to seeing you there and thank you in advance for your assistance.
You have 13 days to RSVP for our annual picnic! Please refer to the attached flyer and mark your calendars now! The Board will be cooking for the Chapter and we will have games, prizes and a lot of fun. Please send your completed form with payment addressed to Cigar City HOG and mailed to Jerry Umland at 18837 Maisons Drive Lutz, FL 33558. Please arrange to respond by Saturday November 5th so we can be sure to have enough food.
Ride Safe! Denise