H.O.G. Chapter Online Privacy Statement
Personal privacy and security of information are mutual concerns of H.O.G., its members and visitors to the Cigar City Chapter website. This statement explains H.O.G.’s Internet policies and security measures relating to personal privacy and information.
The Cigar City Chapter collects and stores the following information about you when you visit the Cigar City Chapter website: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com); the date and time you access the site; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site. The Chapter uses this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of its site. This helps H.O.G. to make its site more responsive to its members and prospective members.
H.O.G. will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information. If you choose to send email, registration or other personal information over the Internet, you do so voluntarily.
Cigar City Chapter will not disclose personal information provided to it except as follows:
1. At your request, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone, electronic or other means we recognize; To assist H.O.G. in evaluating its programs and to continue to improve the quality of your on-line and membership experience;
2. When disclosure is required by law, such as pursuant to court order, subpoena, legal process or government agency examination or investigation, or to protect or enforce our rights;
3. To companies that perform services for H.O.G. in connection with your membership, such as data processing and financial transaction processing companies and agencies;
4. To Harley-Davidson affiliated companies and carefully selected third parties for their own use to provide products and services, or other opportunities to you, unless you have instructed us in writing not to do so; and
5. In connection with Harley-Davidson corporate due diligence and audits.
By your use of a connection to our website, you understand and consent to this privacy statement. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal or member information maintained by H.O.G. is not correct, or if for some reason you believe H.O.G. has not adhered to these privacy principles, please notify us by calling 1-800-CLUB-HOG.